Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Best Idea Ever Right Now in This Moment

I decided it's time to stop bullshitting around and get some more followers.


But as you may or may not know, the creativity river has been flowing slowwwwlyyyy... ... ...


So, I need ideas! Post a comment with a subject, a-ny subject (or no subject ... <--- pun ! ), whatever you want. You can post a question. You can post a statement. You can maybe just post a word or two. Let me demonstrate below:

I will use your material to write many many many posts - one for each comment!

I also officially linked my Re:(K)no(w) Subject Tumblr and of course this blog to my Facebook. I guess half-assed anonymity at this point seems pretty impossible. But I'm excited to finally get back onto actively using Facebook - especially to promote (K)no(w) Subject ;-))

Loveallways,

WhitShit (my new nickname at work)

5 comments:

  1. i think it'd be fun to do a Denver on a Dime post (...or series of posts?) - you could explore your new hood and look for, then post on, inexpensive/inspiring/educational stuff to do around town! Everything from free gallery shows, the best happy hours, cool parks for walks/bike rides, classes or poetry readings, that sort of thing. You can make recommendations to your friends but also look at is a growing experience for yourself! Let me know what you think or if you need a partner in crime one of these days! xoxo - jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm... Favorite film/book/album/makeup reviews? I love blogs that cover all that shite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K. So I tried posting this once before, but I don't think it worked. Here's the first part of the challenge. Write a post as yourself 5 years down the line after you've been married to me for, oh, say, 3 years. You get to come up with everything: if we're still together, where we're living, if we still like each other, what we look like, what we like to do, what our jobs and hobbies are, etc. Here's the second part of the challenge. This post must be an IMPORTANT one, in the sense that you are coming to a head with some issue in your life involved with our relationship and you are deciding something and convincing yourself of this monumental decision. Ok? Annnnd. Go. Ps, this is catpoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah just saw my 3 comments and I can't wait to get started writing! Thanks so much you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the saga of our freshman year or the future of our lesbian marriage which equals raising a child together but being free to date whoever but my dad can be your financial suporter. love you.

    ReplyDelete