Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Whitney's Fall TV Lineup

**...And let me tell you, it definitely does not include Whitney. That show is terrible.**



It's my job to watch TV.

At least, that's what I tell myself as an excuse for watching so much of it. Considering I don't have cable - or even a TV - I manage to spend a lot of time in front of my computer, on Hulu or on other tv networks' websites, loving and hating and over-analyzing everything on television. But as an "actor" (I put it in quotes because really, I'm a waitress), I feel as though I have to keep up with television so that I know what's going on and what to expect - plus, I love it.

So here's my completely biased and not-worth-much opinion about this season's new tv shows (a.k.a., my list of shows I hope make it past season 1).

Countdown: Ranking My Interest Level in This Fall's New Television... Perhaps a Little Late in the Game

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment